Leaving the country always allows me to recenter, relax and refocus. This trip has brought a few things to fruition:
- We run our A/C too often
- We use too much toilet tissue
- No matter how WHOLE “they” say our FOODS are, they aren’t. We ate unprocessed food all week; straight from the land. Different tastes; different feeling. I’m finally ready to watch “What The Health“. 🙂
- I need to focus less on my body image. My husband has been loving my new post-baby body but all I could see is the flaws. But baybeeeee I am FINE; literally and figuratively.
- I need to minimalize. Just because there is a place or space for something doesn’t mean that that place or space needs to be filled.
- I LOVE my husband!! Not that I needed to be reminded of that, but I just love how we take care of each other and have each others back. I love that he loves my friends and gets along with their spouses.
- I LOVE my friends! 17 years of friendship is something that is rare. We are all continuously moving onward and upward in or personal and professional lives. We teach each other things, we enlighten each other and we rib on each other. Lol! That’s how we roll. I have heard many women say they do not get along with other women and for that reason, they have no female friends. I cannot imagine my life WITHOUT my friends!!
I am grateful for this vacation!